Monday, December 31, 2007

Welcome to Morocco!

Saturday night, Eric and I, along with Jennifer and her fiance, Matt visited Morocco. Well...sort of! We had dinner at an authentic Moroccan restaurant called Marakesh. It's really a funky place! We all enjoyed the Sultan's Feast! It was an exquisite feast of soup, salad, appetizers, entrees, dessert and yummy mint tea. And, we were treated to some live music and belly dancing!





It was such fun. It was the first time the four of us all got together. Jenn and I were very happy that our fiances got along so well. Apparently they both have a love of telling jokes with Scottish accents.

Sadly enough, they did say no to forming a scooter club.

1 comment:

Jesser said...

Ooh I am SOOO jealous. I just love moroccan food. There was a great duo of moroccan restaurants in Denver (we actually had our rehearsal dinner at one of them), but from what I've heard they've gone down hill in recent years and they're too pricey for me to check out without some good reviews.

Sounds like a fun night over all.