Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Wedding Q & A

I've been fielding questions left and right regarding wedding plans. I thought I'd address them here as a sort of FAQ. And, I'll update when I have more info. Any more questions, let me know and I'll add to the list.

1. How did you meet? Match.com!

2. When is the big day? August 3, 2008.

3. Where is the wedding going to be held? Both ceremony and reception will be held at the Berkeley Plaza in Berkeley Heights, NJ.

4. Did you pick out a wedding gown? Yup!

5. Did your mom pick out a dress? Yup and she's wearing a lovely gown in lilac.

6. What color are your bridesmaids wearing? Peridot green (like a sage)

7. How many are in the wedding party? Eight on each side.

8. Did you pick a wedding song? Yes. We'll tell you later.

9. Where are you going for your honeymoon? The Pacific Northwest. Flying to Portland, then a road trip to Seattle and Vancouver. Also Cascade National Park and Victoria, BC.

10. Are you registered? Yes! At Crate & Barrel, Macy's and Bed, Bath and Beyond.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

When I was in Central Park last week I saw a wedding party. All the brides maids were wearing black and of course all of the guys were in black tuxes. The end result was that the bride in white really stood out. It looked really cool. Don't tell anyone I told you.

Marisa L. S. said...

My coworker's son just got married last week and the bridesmaids wore black dresses with pink sashes. The bride wore a lovely lace dress with a simple black sash. It was very striking from the pictures! Right now, I'm toying with the idea of having half my bridesmaids wear chocolate brown and half mint green.

Lesley said...

I love the way chocolate brown looks with either mint green, pink, or wedgewood blue. I'm definitely considering one of those. (not that I'm *officially* engaged yet). I'm also considering letting the bridesmaids pick their own dresses in the same color or same color family.

btw, I went to a wedding at Berkeley Plaza and it was just gorgeous! I thought they did such a great job and everything was wonderful. Excellent choice! :)

Marisa L. S. said...

Yay, great! I have heard so many great things about that place!

Ace said...

Hey, why haven't you updated this?