Sunday, February 01, 2009

Puppy Bowl V

Well, Eric is in his glory right now watching the big game. But I was happy to watch another big game earlier in the day.

Puppy Bowl V. Last year was the first time I had even heard of the Puppy Bowl and I made sure we watched it on the commercials. But this year we found out that the show would be on from 3--5 and then repeating itself for the rest of the day. So we watched it as a sort of pre-game I guess you could say.

It was so cute. If you have never seen it, Animal Planet puts on it's on Super Bowl knock-off with lots of cute little shelter puppies. They get to chase each other around a faux field, play with toys and score touchdowns. The half-time show was kitties!

This years MVP was Matilda, a beagle. She scored a lot of touchdowns. I saw a few puppies I'd like to bring home but Eric said no.


Here's Elvira. She was one of my favorites!

1 comment:

Jesser said...

Awww they're cute!!