Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Some stuff about me that I betcha didn't know!

I am a sucka for these surveys and I found one that I actually haven't completed on my friend Jennifer's blog!

1. Total number of films I own on DVD/video:
about 35 dvds but many on video also!
2. The last film I bought:
Probably Harold and Kumar go to White Castle
3. The last film I watched:
Star Wars (the newest one--does it count if I slept through half of it?)
4. Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me:
You've Got Mail, Office Space, Dirty Dancing, Saving Silverman, Bridget Jones' Diary (1 and 2!)
5. 10 Things I haven't done!
Backpacked across Europe, ridden in the pouch of a red kangaroo, started an animal rescue farm, drove a motorcycle, backpacked the Appalachian Trail, attended an opera or ballet, adonorned a sari and bindi in India, learned fluent Japanese, scuba dived, finished Ghandi's autobiography.

I guess the last question concerned the # of friends who blog...only 3--but I don't know my sister's, so there's Allison and Jennifer

1 comment:

Miss President said...

Actually, the last thing is that you are supposed to pass it along to two other bloggers... and since I sent it to you, you can't send it back to me! heh heh heh.... ;)