Sunday, June 26, 2005

Summer Reading List

My sister, Ashley, is going to be a senior in high school and because she's a smartypants she has a few big, fat books to read on her summer reading list. Here is mine. Its none too thick but does anyone have any suggestions? By the way, my reading list is self-assigned. There are no quizzes on the first day of school. Ha, ha, Ashley.

1. The New Helen Fielding Book which I can't recall the name offhand

2. The Reading with Ripa selection which name I can't also recall.

3. Aleph isn't Tough Book 1 (Hebrew 101--already on chapter 7)

4. The Red Tent (A biblical tale which is supposed to be phenomenal) by Anita Diamonte

5. Under the Tuscan Sun (then I'll watch the movie)

Last summer, I swore I'd read 20 books. I think I read somewhere around 6 or 8. I'm sure I will be adding to this list...

No comments: