Wednesday, October 05, 2005

L'Shana Tova!

L'Shana Tova! Happy New Year! As many of you know, it was just Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year. Lucky me, it fell on my birthday, so I had the day off from work! I spent much of the day at services at the temple then a lovely service at the local park. I visited with my grandfather--and enjoyed a lovely family dinner for my birthday and the holiday. My friend Subash also came over to have dinner with my family. My father, always being the strange character, gave Subash a few nicknames. Poor Subash, who is now "Shoebox" and "Superman" to my father. Oy vey! All in all, it was a great day!

3 comments:

Miss President said...

L'Shana Tova, Marisa! Hope you had a wonderful New Year Celebration plus Birthday! Here's to a great year! :)

Miss President said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Marisa,

Hope you have a really good time at the Yom Kippur service. That was really nice of your rabbi to get you a ticket free of charge.

Dave