Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I'm Back!!!!

I feel like its forever since I have blogged and it almost has been! I'm very sorry, Readers...I have not meant to neglect you all...I've just been very busy...

Spring has sprung and that means wedding season is in full swing. Since May began, I've had 1 bridal shower, 1 bachelorette party and 1 wedding. In the next week, I have 1 retirement dinner, 1 rehearsal dinner, 1 wedding (which I am in), and 1 more bridal shower. Add them all up and what do you get? Insanity and a checkbook in the negatives!

I'm now in the process of trying to find a summer job. I've sent out 5 resumes since Sunday. Wish me luck!!! From here on in, I'll try to do a better job of keeping everybody in the loop!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome back! I hope you're having fun with the parties, even if there are a ton of them!

May and June are always crazy for me... we have mother's day x2, father's day x2, my parent's anniversary, my in law's anniversary, my SIL's anniversary, Mom's birthday, Jenn's birthday, 4 cousin's birthdays... and i know there's more. I start stocking up on gifts in March just so I don't go broke all at once!!!

Good luck with the job search!