Monday, January 08, 2007

My Whirlwind Trip to Louisiana


My loyal readers, my apologies for the lack of postings! Right before Christmas, I took off 3 days from work to fly to Louisiana for a good friend's wedding! On Wednesday, December 20th, I flew from Newark to Dallas, then Dallas to Shreveport on a tiny turboprop plane! Of course, I hit delays and turbulence but otherwise, made it in one piece! Wednesday night, once I arrived, was spent at the Olive Garden and Target, then chilling at Jaime's and Corey's apartment. Thursday was spent decorating the reception site...then the rehearsal...wedding was Friday. It was a lovely ceremony and a fun reception, followed by some two-steppin' at the Rockin' Rodeo Bar! Saturday morning, I had a delightful breakfast at Shoney's with Jaime's uncle then once again, spent too long waiting out delays at various airports...But all in all, it was a lovely trip! Congrats Jaime and Corey!

No comments: