Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th of July!

Happy Fourth of July, Everybody! I've had a busy weekend. I hope everybody is enjoying their holiday weekend.

Friday night, I had the rehearsal and dinner for (my cousin) Andrea and Frank's wedding. It was fun and I drank a lot of wine!

Saturday, I ran errands and got a pedicure and manicure, which took me all of 2 seconds to mess it up. Also, I had a date Saturday night! It went well--we had dinner and saw the Lake House, which I really enjoyed. After the movie, I took him back to his car, which he left at the restaurant. Unfortunately, while we were at the movie, his car was broken into and his navigational system was stolen! He had an hour and a half drive back to New York without a driver's side window. I felt really bad for him--but it sure made for an interesting end to a first date.

Sunday, I had Andrea and Frank's wedding, which I was in. It was a lot of fun and I partied hard til 3 am. Good, good times.

Monday, I went to a bbq at Steve's. I hung out with some friends and we had a good time, followed by Jenn sleeping over.

Today I'm looking forward to doing nothing. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Miss President said...

sounds like you've been up to a lot of fun! :) Hurray!

How are things w/you? The summer job front? keep me posted!