Thursday, March 20, 2008

Yummy Vegan-ness


No, I'm not a quite a vegan but I'm pretty close to it. At least, I'm trying. I've found some really amazing vegan food blogs and a book I've seen mentioned numerous times is Veganomicon, a vegan cookbook from these people. It includes 250 recipes of some really yummy sounding things. I perused it at Barnes and Nobles yesterday but opted not to buy it right away.

Last night, Eric got home, and I would say he's a good munkee. After spending a few days nervous that I was joining a vegan cult, he decided to purchase the book for me online. Yay! I can't wait for it to come.

There are a few recipes available online on their website. Tonight, I'm trying the vegan caesar salad.

2 comments:

Dilip said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog, Dinner with Dilip. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! Check out vibrant-memories.com and my photography at photos.dilip.info - let me know if you are looking for help in planning the menu for a vegan wedding or if you need a photographer! "See you" over at my blog?!

--Dilip

Veggie said...

The ceasar salad is excellent, we love garlic, so I added extra.