Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Spring Cleaning


Spring has sprung! I hope you're having a lovely week wherever you live! I'm certainly enjoying the nice weather this week!
Who doesn't want their home to feel fresh and clean for Spring? As part of my Spring Cleaning resolution, I've decided to begin "banning" icky cleaning products in my home that are full of chemicals. Isn't it better to spend a little more money on products that are better for us?


I realized this the last time I cleaned my bathroom quite recently. Although the chemical products left the bathroom sparkly and shiny, I had to open every window in our upstairs to air the house out! I was coughing and felt like I could barely breathe!


So, I've decided to pay a visit to Target this week to pick up some Method cleaners.


There was an interesting feature over at Grist this week. Eight organic bathroom cleaners were tested. It's here if you're interested...

1 comment:

Lesley said...

I love the Method cleaners! Their bathroom cleaner is excellent. Sometimes I use Borax if I have to deal with some very stubborn limescale, but mostly it's Method.

I decided to ditch the icky cleaners, too. When my county had their hazardous chemical dropoff day, I drove over and happily handed them all over. Good riddance! :)