Saturday, June 23, 2007

Summer!!!!

Summer started at 2:30 pm on Friday for me...not a day earlier, even though Thursday was the official first day of summer. Summer began on Friday when I walked out of school--and I do not plan on returning until sometime at the end of August. Yippee!!!

There are a lot of reasons for me to be happy and stressed right now. Here's one of them.

I'm at Eric's, where I have basically been living. At my feet is my Norton. With the exception of the occasional overnight visit, I wanted to leave Norton with my parents until the summer. This way, I'd have time to spend with Norton so he can actually get used to his new digs. Pumpkin will have to come later...so today, I packed up Norton's food and his pills and his leash and his toy box, etc. He's happy now. I am pretty sure of it. And so am I to have my boy with me!

No comments: