Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Tuesday, Tuesday

Sitting here on the futon, Eric's laptop on my lap. Eyes are growing sleepy as the rain pours down. The thunder and lightning...

This post was intended to be posted on Tuesday...but I fell asleep and my Tuesday, Tuesday post will have to be published on Wednesday, Wednesday.

Driving to work yesterday morning, I made a smart and quick decision which may very well have saved me hundreds of dollars. And made me five minutes late for work. But it was well worth it.

I was driving my daily commute and going the speed of traffic when I zoooommmmmed past a cop going 80 mph. By the time I saw him and stepped on my brake, it was too late. Heart pounding, I moved into the right lane. I didn't see him pull out of his hiding place and maybe he had no plans to come after me. But I wasn't taking a chance. I got off the highway at the next exit...took a long way to get back to the highway. This way, if the cop was looking for me, I stumped him.

Smartmunkee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good jobs Mars!