Thursday, February 08, 2007

A Bored, Busy Bee

I've been incredibly busy lately...I'm working out A LOT more than I have in a long time! Last week, I hit the gym five times! This week, I started taking classes there...Tuesday night, I tried water aerobics and yesterday, fitball. I'm working my butt off (literally!) and I'm feeling results! This is a great thing.

Along with the gym, and my regular teaching job, I tutor a couple days a week...my weekends are usually jam-packed...my Saturday morning class, catching up with laundry and chores, and getting together with friends, etc...

So, does it make any sense, that with my busy schedule and all, I get home at night and I'm so BORED? Singledom is not all it's cracked up to be. I read...I started writing in a journal regularly--for the first time in years! I don't watch too much tv but spend too much time on the computer. I think I need more emotional fulfillment...or something...

(This is really not meant as a rant or a rave...just a comment...)

No comments: