Sunday, February 18, 2007

A Good Weekend

Did I mention that I love weekends? Did I mention that I love four day weekends? I'm so happy that I'm off Monday and Tuesday for Presidents Day/Winter Break! It's been a good and interesting weekend thusfar.

Friday, I went to the gym and stayed home and chilled!

Saturday, I slept in and ran errands, did laundry, etc.

Saturday night, I had a third date, which in my opinion, went quite well! We had dinner at a delicious restaurant called Coccola, a trendy and energetic eatery. We met at eight and sat, eating and eating and drinking, until after eleven. I started off with some kind of strawberry-rum type drink with lime! It was sweet, but not too sweet, not too strong, just right. I followed that with a glass of white sangria, which was served in a gigantic sized wine glass! My appetizer was the Asian spring rolls--crunchy and tasty! Dinner was the eggplant ravioli, minus the lobster! The raviolis were wonderfully flavorful and the sauce was yummy and tangy! I ordered one of my very favorite desserts--the tiramasu--a perfect way to end the meal! After dinner, the rest of the evening was spent talking...many hours of talking about every and any topic imaginable. We were sorta baffled by the fact that we get along so well even though we have such different interests.

So, if you're a regular reader of my blog, you'll notice this is the first date I've blogged about in quite a while. In the past few months, I've been on many first, second, and even one other third date(s)! But this is the first one that I felt was worthy of a posting.

So today's Sunday. I may just linger in my pajamas all day. That sounds good to me! Monday night, I have another date. And Tuesday night, I'm having dinner with my brother and his wife. Wednesday, I'll be back at school. Then 2 more days to another weekend! I love weekends :)

No comments: