Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Look What Norton Gave me for my Birthday

I was having a great birthday weekend. I had a party Saturday night which was a blast! Sunday night, Eric took me to the Melting Pot. Fondue! Yum! We got back from dinner to this-





Our hearts sunk. Sweetheart that he is, Norton has a tremendous separation anxiety problem. We spent all day Monday at the vet. I mean, he ripped out a 4 by 5 foot section of wall, including sheetrock and fiberglass insulation!


Then I paid a visit to my own doc. Bronchitis.


Norton is meeting with a behaviorist next week. I hope she can help us.

I just finished Marley and Me. Great, great book, even if I did bawl at the end. It's nice knowing my dog isn't the only nut that's ever existed.

2 comments:

Freak Magnet said...

Oooooohhhhh MYGOD.

Freak Magnet said...

And do you get the people who tell you you should get rid of the dog or have it put down because of that? I hate it when I tell someone something my cats have down and they have the gall to say stuff like that.