Sunday, July 03, 2005

Happy Fourth of July Weekend!!!

Hello to the three people who read my blog. Who knows, maybe there are more of you out there, I really don't know. To those of you who think I enjoyed an exciting night in Belmar last night, well, it was not that exciting and I didn't get to Belmar. Yesterday, I ran around all morning and afternoon doing mystery shops at Panera Bread and an apartment building in Highland Park. Then I sat in traffic before getting to Freehold, NJ, to Robin's house. We hung around her house, ate dinner (yummy wraps) at this great coffeehouse called the Cornerstone Cafe. They even had acoustic musicians! Then we went to the new franchise of Applegate Farms. They have the best ice cream in the world!! For those of you who are familiar with the Applegate in Montclair, this one is an exact replica! Its quite nice. If you're hungry, why don't you order The Farm? 16 scoops of ice cream and you get a free t-shirt!!!! After dinner and ice cream, Robin and I watched Win a Date with Tad Hamilton. It was her first time seeing the movie, but I've seen it a few times. Its such a cute movie!

Today, I got up at 10.15 (slept in!) and paid a visit to a luxury apartment complex in Freehold (mystery shopped it!). It was very nice but I would never live there. A rip off, if you ask me. But I'll make $40! I stopped at Petco and bought a crate for my adult but wacky dog, Norton. Tonight, ate dinner at Bensi in Gillette (awesome) with Dennis and Andy and we went to some party in Branchburg. I'm sure I got 40 mosquito bites. I played badminton and drank beer. So that was my weekend thusfar...

No comments: