Saturday, September 03, 2005

End of Summer!


Well, the end of the summer is finally upon us and I am trying to enjoy every last minute of it! Thursday night, with my family off to Penn State to peruse colleges for Ashley, I had a girls' sleepover! Karen and Jenn R. spent the night and it was wonderful to have 2 of my closest friends over! Karen made me a very sweet card and Jenn brought me Chicken Soup for the Woman's Soul. Did I mention I have the best friends in the whole wide world?

Friday, Karen and I took the train into the city. Karen wanted to go check out record stores, so we went to the Virgin Megastore first. Then we took the subway to the village--one of my favorite parts of the city! We walked around in the hot summer sun and visited a shop I adore called Sabon. Its like an Israeli Bath and Body--they are very expensive, but have wonderful products. I bought a lavandar foam scrub and a mud mask (with mud from the dead sea!)! They even gave me a rose petal soap sample! Their stuff is just amazing and can't wait to order more of their stuff online!

Last night, I went to Fox and Hound with Robin and Jessica. We had a nice time--and I had another sleepover. Robin slept over and we took Norton hiking. We had a good workout and Norton had a good swim to boot! I will post some pics! I may even be able to post the video...not sure about that though!

No comments: