Thursday, September 29, 2005

Nasty and Grumpy

Today was one of those days. The sky fell. The air was harsh and cold. The wind blew through to my soul. By the time I got out of school, the sky was blue and it was beautiful, chilly, cold fall weather. But it was too late. The damage was done. I was tired, grumpy, and irritable. It was a helluva long day for no particular reason. At dinner time, I was given the "gossip" that a cousin had "run into" a particular ex at the drug store. WHY did my mother feel the need to tell me this? No clue but it put me into an angry, hostile mood. I ate like a pig, and after knitting some, decided to fall asleep. Plus a certain friend is not speaking to me. Maybe it is my fault. I don't know. Today is one of those days that my soul feels like a big black hole. Is there help please or will I keep falling and falling???

No comments: