Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Two

Tag, you're it. Only I'm tagging myself. I am a sucka for these questionaires and found a new one on a blog I love reading. This is from Jesser's blog.

Two.

2 names you go by
1. Marisa
2. Mars

2 parts of your heritage
1. American
2. Jewish

2 things that scare you
1. Never finding my ONE
2. Never getting my life under control.


2 of your everyday essentials
1. Cell Phone
2. my Mac (appropriately named Candy Apple Red)

2 things you are wearing right now
1. fuzzy, cozy striped socks
2. ratty but warm zip-down sweater

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment)
1. The Redwalls
2. Dave Matthews Band

2 favorite songs (at the moment)
1. Build a Bridge(by Redwalls)
2. Hurry up Sunrise (by North Mississippi Allstars and Lucinda Williams)

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love)
1. Good kissing
2. Cuddling

2 truths
1. I am the most disorganized person in the world.
2. I have the attention span of a 2 yr old.

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex)
1. eyes
2. smile

2 of your favorite hobbies
1. Travel
2. reading

2 things you want really badly
1. To find my ONE
2. To move out

2 places you want to go on vacation
1. Europe
2. India

2 things you want to do before you die
1. get married and have kids
2. travel the world

2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude/chick
1. I am sensitive.
2. I gossip and talk too much.

2 things you are thinking about now
1. Leaving for Vermont in the morning!
2. I miss my pupster, Mr. Norton!

2 stores you shop at
1. Target!!
2. Barnes and Noble

No comments: