Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Luckiness

I decided to take Norton for a hike on Sunday because of the warm temperatures. However, the trail was muddier and icier than I thought it would be--and leaving the Watchung Reservation, my white and pink Saucony's were now muddy and pink. Not too pleased about that. I decided it was time to put some money into hiking sneakers, because after I wash these babies, I don't want them turning muddy again. After all, the Saucony's are only a month or so old!

But, guess what? Today was my lucky day. In the teachers room was a bag marked, "Up for grabs to whoever can use them--size 8 men's Merrell low hikers." So they're used. Who cares? They fit perfectly. I now don't have to buy a pair of hiking sneakers--I got a great pair for free! Thanks to my fellow co-worker!

No comments: