Saturday, January 21, 2006

Four Things

I found a "Four Things" meme on Becky and Peter's blog and couldn't resist filling it in for myself.

4 jobs I’ve had in my life:

Teacher
Paralegal
Server
Papergirl

4 movies I could watch over and over:

Office Space
You Got Mail
Napoleon Dynamite
40 Year Old Virgin

4 places I’ve lived:

Long Branch, NJ
South Plainfield, NJ
Belleville, NJ
Montclair, NJ

4 tv shows I love to watch:

Gilmore Girls
Supernatural
Flavor of Love
Rachael Ray's 30 Minute Meals

4 places I’ve been on vacation:

Yellowstone National Park, WY
San Francisco, Ca
Key West, Fl
Las Vegas, Nv
4 websites I visit daily:

Little Jenny C
Jesser
my own!
ivillage.com

4 of my favorite foods:

Dark Chocolate
Cheese
Indian food
Tiramasu

4 places I’d rather be right now:

Watchung Reservation on a nice day
Anywhere in California
Austin, Texas
Vermont

Tag, you're it. Except I'm being a rebel and not tagging anybody. I wasn't tagged. Therefore, if you'd like to do this, go ahead, but I won't force anybody!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was going to tag you... but I had it in my head that you had already done this! Oops! Next time I'll check before making assumptions :)

Miss President said...

hey - I was tagged by Becky, but I haven't gotten a chance to do it yet... but you were going to be tagged by me. If you want to make an addenda to your post now, please feel free to! :)