Saturday, January 21, 2006

Relaxing

This week flew by--perhaps, because it was such a busy week! Monday, the kids were off on account of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day but us teachers were forced to attend workshops. However, we got free breakfast and lunch (see there is a such thing as a free lunch!) and cookies! I also enjoyed plenty of joking around with coworkers! Monday night, I watched Bewitched (the movie). It was funny and cute.

Tuesday night, I had Takeout and Movie Night with my friend, Lakisha, and her son Tashae. We had Chinese and watched one of my all-time favorites, Napoleon Dynamite. I also enjoyed watching Tashae play Sonic the Hedgehog!

Wednesday, I went over Scott's after school. We watched Wedding Crashers. I know I had high expectations for this movie and we were both quite dissapointed. There were some funny parts...but overall, the movie moved slow and wasn't cohesive, in my opinion.

Thursday night, I stayed in and watched some Space Ghost. Friday, I enjoyed Happy Hour with some of my fellow coworkers. I had a great time, got home around 7:15 and just relaxed for the rest of the evening.

For the second Saturday in a row--I actually cleaned my room. The rest of the weekend will be fun--we'll be partying with Katie and Mike tonight and enjoying a nice day in Princeton tomorrow!

No comments: