Thursday, August 11, 2005

Knitting...

Well, can you guys believe that I am actually knitting??? I am finding it quite addicting and Monday night, decided to start knitting my first scarf. So I am in the process of knitting my first scarf. Its orange and will match beautifully with my orange and red striped winter hat (although it may be the wrong shade of orange, but fuck it)! I think it will take me forever to knit this scarf but I'm hoping to be knitting at a superhuman rate soon so it will take me a little less time. Well, today I'm actually going to try to get something done, before I spend the day knitting and watching tv again.

Last night, I watched Napoleon Dynamite and it was one of the funniest movies I ever saw! I was hysterical laughing for most of the movie. It was great!

1 comment:

rebecca said...

Good job on the knitting! I find it addictive too!

And I'm glad you liked Napoleon Dynamite. Last February we had a NP party...and people dressed up and we had tater tots and nachos with a big block of cheese and we made boondoggle.

Go to our site (prwdot.org)and search for Napoleon...you'll find some great Glamour Shots!