Monday, August 01, 2005

Catch up...

Well, my apologies to my 2 or 3 readers who religiously checked out my blog all week to see the non-existent updates. I spent a week down in Wildwood Crest with family. It was like a big family reunion. My uncle rented a condo and we had 16 people staying there most nights. I had a great time, though, drank and ate way too much. But anyway, now I'm home and trying to get back on track.

Saturday, I went to see DMB rock out Randalls Island. It was an amazing concert and I'm happy to say that I figured out how to download the show and am listening to it right now! DMB is so cool that they let people professionally tape the show and then you can download the shows right through this site. Pretty cool!

Lately, I have been feeling like I want to be more domesticated. By the end of summer, I'd like to be able to knit and can jams and pickles. Today, I signed my sister and I up for knitting lessons and also bought some freezer jars to make jams. So we'll see how that goes!

1 comment:

Miss President said...

Wow! How crafty of you! :) I'm happy to help with the knitting at the little HP party you're planning. Just let me know what's looking good for you - being that I have no formal schedule at the moment, I'm fairly flexible on this end, especailly since I'm back at home again. :)